Upcoming Events and Webinars
SAVE THE DATE!
Free Virtual 1/2 Day Conference
October 1, 2020
08:00 PDT, 09:00 MDT, 10:00 CDT, 11:00 EDT, 12:00 ADT, 12:30 NDT
Pfizer Webinar Series
Pfizer and CCCN have partnered to provide a webinar series on ATTR-CM. More details on the series, including learning outcomes, please click here.
The sessions will be delivered at 9:00 PDT, 11:00 MDT, 12:00 EDT, 13:00 ADT, on the following days.
- October 20 - ATTR-CM Disease State
- Presenter: Stéphanie Béchard, NP Heart Failure Clinic Centre Hospitalier de l’Université Montréal, Quebec
- November 3 - ATTR-CM Treatment and Management Pathways
- Presenter: Haytham Sharar, NP Heart Failure Clinic and Cardiology St. Michael’s Hospital, Toronto, ON
- November 17 - Management of ATTR-CM Patients:A Nursing Perspective
- Presenter: Mona Groenewegen-Beukeboom, NP-PHC Heart Failure and Pulmonary Hypertension Clinics St. Joseph’s Health Care Centre London, ON
To register for all 3 sessions, or an individual session, please email Kathryn Boire at: firstname.lastname@example.org
"Update Your Cardiovascular Nursing Toolkit"
CCCN National Spring Conference and Annual General Meeting
Calgary, May 28 - 29, 2021
Check back in for more information regarding newly scheduled webinars and other events throughout the year!
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn to stay up to date with CCCN events and news!
If you are aware of an event that would interest our members, please email the details to Laura Runcie at email@example.com with as much notice as possible. Thank you.