Canadian Council of Cardiovascular Nurses (CCCN)
Spring Nursing Conference & Annual General Meeting
"Update Your Cardiovascular Nursing Toolkit"
Friday May 24th - Saturday May 25th, 2019,
Count down to Spring Conference 2019
CCCN SCIENTIFIC SESSION CALL FOR ABSTRACTS IS NOW CLOSED.
To things to do in Winnipeg:
- Art and Culture - Royal Winnipeg Ballet, Symphony, Dinner Theatre (Celebrations), Pantages Playhouse Theatre, Winnipeg Art Gallery
- Spas - Ten Spa, Thermia by Nordik Spa – Nature, Urban Oasis Mineral Spa
- Love your Casinos or Gaming! Club Regent, McPhillips Street Station, Assiniboine Downs (horseracing)
- Journey to Churchill - Although the best place to see Polar Bears is Churchill 1,000 km away and the best time is October & November – see the polar bears at the Assiniboine Park Zoo. An 80 acre zoo with the award-winning Journey to Churchill exhibit which is home to polar bears, muskoxen, arctic fox, wolves and other northern species. It is the most comprehensive northern species exhibit of its kind in the world. Visitors experience a variety of naturalistic landscapes and animal viewing areas.
- Packed with shopping opportunities - From the Outlet Collection Mall with 570,000 ft² of shopping area, to premier mall such as Polo Park, to downtown Johnston Terminal, Winnipeg Square, and Cityplace.
- Amazing Museums - Canadian Museum for Human Rights & Manitoba Museum to name a few.
REGISTRATION (includes breakfast, lunch and 2 breaks).
| Category|| Early-bird Rate|
1 Day/2 Day
1 Day/2 Day
| Click Below to Register|
|Allied Health Professionals *||$125/$250||$150/$300|
EARLY BIRD RATE DEADLINE: To be determined
*Allied Health Professionals
Cancellation & Refund Policy: Cancellations WILL NOT be accepted by telephone. Cancellations MUST be received in writing (preferably by email) & sent to CCCN at firstname.lastname@example.org . Full refund less a $50.00 administration fee will be made for cancellations received on or before 12:00 Noon, May 18, 2018 • No refund will be made for cancellations received after 12:00 Noon, May 18, 2018. Forfeited fees cannot be applied to subsequent CCCN events. |