Health Promotion and Advocacy Excellence Award in Cardiovascular Nursing
Presented to a CCCN member (or group) * who:
• Has conducted outstanding Health Promotion and or Advocacy work in supporting a cardiovascular nursing cause
• The advocacy work by an individual or group must have resulted in a significant change (example: improved access to care, creation of a smoke free environment)
• The advocacy action(s) or decision(s) were marked by outstanding effort, process, or innovation
• The advocacy work was inclusive and respectful of the values and personal autonomy of those affected by it; and, the advocacy work helps to realize the vision of CCCN
* If the nomination is for a group – at least one of the group must be a CCCN member
Click here to see past recipients of this award.