Below you will find links to columns that have been published in the CJCN. For only $85, you can join CCCN and receive the journal quarterly as well as have access to past issues available for download from our website. Join now!
- Vol. 24 - 3 Cardiac Resynchronization Therapy in Congestive Heart Failure Patients by Jennifer Williams, RN, BA, BN, NP
- Vol. 24 - 2 A Systematic Approach to Basic Chest Radiograph Interpretation: A Cardiovascular Focus by Jennifer R. Watters, RN , MN , ACNP , NP (A)
- Vol. 24 - 1 Late Erosion of an Atrial Septal Occluder Device Presenting as Cardiac Tamponade by Melodie Cannon, RN (EC), MS c/FNP, BHScN, CEN , GNC(C), and Paul Galiwango, MD, FRCP(C)
- Vol. 23 - 4 Test Your Knowledge of Heart Failure! by Gillian Yates, MN, NP, CCN(C), and Debbie Oldford, RN, MN, CCN(C)
- Vol. 23 - 3 Heart Sounds: Are you listening? Part 2 by Jocelyn Reimer-Kent, RN, MN
- Vol. 23 - 2 Heart Sounds: Are you listening? Part 1 by Jocelyn Reimer-Kent, RN, MN
- Vol. 23 - 1 Le bon brassard pour mesurer la pression artérielle by Marie-Eve Leblanc, inf., M.Sc., Caroline Lemay, inf., B.Sc., Lyne Clouthier, inf., Ph.D.
- Vol. 22 - 4 Situating Methodology within Qualitative Research by Marnie L. Kramer-Kile, RN, MEd, PhD(candidate)
- Vol. 22 - 3 Improve Cardiovascular Health by Physical Activity: Take Good Measure (article is in French) by Julie Houle, RN, PhD and Francois Trudeau, PhD
- Vol. 22 - 2 Creating a Postoperative Wellness Model to Optimize and Enhance Rapid Surgical Recovery by Jocelyn Reimer-Kent, RN, MN
- Vol. 22 - 1 Cardiac Rehabilitation: Patient Referral and Enrollment by Jennifer A.D. Price, RN, MScN, ACNP, CCN(C)
- Vol. 21 - 4
- Vol. 21 - 3 2010 BLS and ACLS Guideline Changes: Post-Cardiac Arrest Syndrome and Therapeutic Hypothermia by Susan Morris, RN, BN, MEd, CNCC(C), CCN(C)
- Vol. 21 - 2 My Abstract was Accepted—Now What? A Guide to Effective Conference Presentation by Jo-Ann V. Sawatzky, RN, PhD
- Vol. 21 - 1 A Model for Teaching the Determinants of Cardiac Output by Susan Gail Morris, RN, BN, MEd, CNCC(C), CCN(C)
- Vol. 20 - 4 Looking Past the Heart Rhythm: Continuous ST-Segment Monitoring for Adults by Karen Schnell-Hoehn, RN, MN, CCN(C), and Lorraine Avery, RN, MN, CNCC(C)
- Vol. 20 - 3
- Vol. 20 - 2 2009 Cholesterol Guidelines
- Vol. 20 - 1 Duty to Warn and Genetic Disease by Kathy Hodgkinson, PhD, and Daryl Pullman, PhD
- Vol. 19 - 4 Recognition and Management of Hypertension by Nurses: Action in Patients with Diabetes is Critical by Dorothy Morris, RN, MA, CCN(C), Donna McLean, RN, MN, NP, PhD(student), Jo-Anne Costello, RN, MScN, NP, and Lyne Cloutier, RN, PhD
- Vol. 19 - 3 Right Ventricular Myocardial Infarction by Rodolfo Pike, RN, BN
- Vol. 19 - 2 Assessing Quality of Reports on Randomized Clinical Trials in Nursing Journals by Nicole Parent, RN, PhD, and James A. Hanley, PhD
- Vol. 19 - 1 Non-Adherence in the Hypertensive Patient: Can Nursing Play a Role in Assessing and Improving Compliance? by Jackie Jayasinghe, MN, RN-NP, CCN(C)
- Vol. 17 - 3 Infective Endocarditis: A review and update of a clinical enigma by Jocelyn Reimer-Kent, RN, MN
Canadian Cardiovascular Congress, October 24 - 27, 2019, Montreal, QC. Click here for more details.
Canadian Council of Cardiovascular Nurses Spring Nursing Conference & Annual General Meeting, "Update Your Cardiovascular Nursing Toolkit",
Friday May 22nd - May 23rd, 2020, Calgary, AB. Click here for more details.