The following area is designed as a national resource to support specialized cardiovascular nursing practice. CCCN aims to develop and sustain a current and evidence-informed repository of resources that will add value to CCCN’s membership.
Clinical Practice Resources areas have been developed as follows:
Resources available will include but not be limited to:
- Nursing protocols
- Patient education materials
- Nursing education materials
- Select articles and bibliographies
- Guidelines, care plans and pathways
- Presentations (e.g. CCCN scientific sessions)
- Network of clinicians who can communicate via the website
These resources areas are available to members only. To find out more information on each area, click the links above.
If you are a member and are have trouble accessing these areas, or you cannot recall your login and password, please contact the National Office by clicking here.
Not a member, join now by clicking here.
Brilinta Demonstrated: An Improved Outcome in the Composite Endpoint
Brilinta: Focused 2012 Update from the Canadian Cardiovascular Society