What is Continuous Renewal and How Does it Work?
• The CCCN “Continuous renewal” feature allows for continuous renewal of your membership on its expiry date if you pay via credit card. You will no longer have to worry about remembering to renew!
• CCCN will automatically charge your credit card at the selected membership interval (i.e. every one or two years). After each renewal you will receive your receipt via mail.
• Please note: If your credit card information or expiry date changes, be sure to let CCCN know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 613-406-3548.
• Your continuous renewal participation will continue until you choose to opt out of the program or you cancel your membership. If there is a change in CCCN membership dues prior to continuous renewal, the newly determined fees will be applied. Any change in membership dues will be communicated well in advance of implementation.
• CCCN will provide notification to members of the impending auto renewal of membership approximately forty-five (45) days prior to the renewal date via email as per the member’s online profile.
• Cancellation of continuous renewal may be completed by submitting a written request to CCCN National Office by December 15th of the year your membership expires to: CCCN, 202-300 March Road, Ottawa, ON K2K 2E2; via email to email@example.com; or via fax to 613-595-1151.
• Refund of payment will not be issued for continuous renewal of membership fees if the member has not contacted CCCN National by December 15th of the year your membership expires to cancel continuous renewal.