Upcoming Events and Webinars
CCCN Webinar: High Risk NSTEMI (ACS) - Optimizing Nursing Care
February 24th, 2:00PM AT, 1:00PM ET, 12:00PM CT, 11:00AM MT, 10:00AM PT
- Define the spectrum of ACS– focus on NSTEMI
- Review ECG changes associated with ischemia, injury and necrosis
- Risk stratification – What makes certain ACS patients “high risk”
- Understand Wellens’ syndrome
- Review ACS Case studies
- Who wants to be a Millionaire Quiz
To register, please contact Zoë Furtner at: email@example.com
"Update Your Cardiovascular Nursing Toolkit"
CCCN National Spring Conference and Annual General Meeting
Being held virtually via Zoom on May 28th, 10:00AM to 6:00PM Eastern
Check back in for more information regarding newly scheduled webinars and other events throughout the year!
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn to stay up to date with CCCN events and news!
If you are aware of an event that would interest our members, please email the details to Laura Runcie at firstname.lastname@example.org with as much notice as possible. Thank you.