Upcoming Events and Webinars
CCCN SK Presents: No Pulse, No Problem
What you need to know about Ventricular Assistive Device Therapy
December 2, 2020
- Definition of a Ventricular Assist Device (VADS)
- Classification and Indication for VAD Therapy
- 6 Parts to a VAD
- Risks of VAD Therapy
- Common Medications
- Reason for Admissions
- How to care for a VAD patient when admitted and considerations
CCCN/CHFS Presents: Novel Diabetes Meds Sweeten the Pot for Heart Failure Management
December 10, 2020
- Provide basic overview of the use of SGLT2 inhibitors in DM
- Provide brief overview of the role of SGLT2 inhibitors in heart failure management, and
- Provide practical tips for initiating/monitoring SGLT2 inhibitors in patients with diabetes and heart failure
Target audience: cardiac nurses, nurse practitioners and advanced practice nurses working with heart failure patients.
"Update Your Cardiovascular Nursing Toolkit"
CCCN National Spring Conference and Annual General Meeting
Calgary, May 28 - 29, 2021
Check back in for more information regarding newly scheduled webinars and other events throughout the year!
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn to stay up to date with CCCN events and news!
If you are aware of an event that would interest our members, please email the details to Laura Runcie at firstname.lastname@example.org with as much notice as possible. Thank you.