Upcoming Events and Webinars
CCCN Webinar: Superior Vena Cava Syndrome
January 21, 2021 4:00PM AT/3:00PM ET/2:00PM CT/1:00PM MT/12:00 PT
Speaker: Dawn Barker
- Understand SVC syndrome and its causes
- Become aware of the growing incidence of SVC syndrome due to increase in CIED use
- Be able to recognize signs and symptoms
- Be aware of typical diagnostic imaging and work-up
- Have a general knowledge of treatment and management strategies
- Understand the typical follow-up
Please contact Zoë Furtner at firstname.lastname@example.org
"Update Your Cardiovascular Nursing Toolkit"
CCCN National Spring Conference and Annual General Meeting
Calgary, May 28 - 29, 2021
Check back in for more information regarding newly scheduled webinars and other events throughout the year!
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn to stay up to date with CCCN events and news!
If you are aware of an event that would interest our members, please email the details to Laura Runcie at email@example.com with as much notice as possible. Thank you.