Canadian Council of Cardiovascular Nurses (CCCN)
Spring Nursing Conference & Annual General Meeting
"Update Your Cardiovascular Nursing Toolkit"
Friday May 24 - May 25th, 2019
Fort Garry Hotel, Winnipeg, MB
Count down to Spring Conference 2019
CCCN UPDATE YOUR CARDIOVASCULAR NURSING TOOLKIT
Are you looking to update your knowledge of cardiovascular nursing, interested in learning the latest guidelines or wanting to connect with your cardiovascular peers?
This two day event will feature a combination of plenary, break-out sessions and great networking.
Don't miss out on our Friday night Cocktail Reception at the Canadian Museum for Human Rights. A 90 minute tour ending with a cocktail reception with a view overlooking the city. 2 drink tickets and appetizers included along with the opportunity to network with people from across the country. A $75 value for only $25! Book at Registration time! Your registration to the social must be received no later than Monday May 20th.
EARLY BIRD RATE DEADLINE: April 8th, 2019
*Allied Health Professionals
To things to do in Winnipeg:
- Outdoor Activities - Hiking, biking, fishing, parks – near & further, historic Forks (Riverwalk & historic site), Grand Beach, Winnipeg Beach, Gimli
- Tours - Bike Winnipeg tours, canoe & river tours, food/tasting/culinary tours, haunted Winnipeg trilogy, Hermetic Code tour, historic exchange district tour, walking tours, brewery tours.
- Dining Adventures - Breweries, food trucks, international cuisine, fine dining, roof top, revolving restaurant, river side cafes.
- Art and Culture - Royal Winnipeg Ballet, Symphony, Dinner Theatre (Celebrations), Pantages Playhouse Theatre, Winnipeg Art Gallery.
- Spas - Ten Spa, Thermia by Nordik Spa – Nature, Urban Oasis Mineral Spa.
- Love your Casinos or Gaming! Club Regent, McPhillips Street Station, Assiniboine Downs (horseracing).
- Journey to Churchill - Although the best place to see Polar Bears is Churchill 1,000 km away and the best time is October & November – see the polar bears at the Assiniboine Park Zoo. An 80 acre zoo with the award-winning Journey to Churchill exhibit which is home to polar bears, muskoxen, arctic fox, wolves and other northern species. It is the most comprehensive northern species exhibit of its kind in the world. Visitors experience a variety of naturalistic landscapes and animal viewing areas.
- Packed with shopping opportunities - From the Outlet Collection Mall with 570,000 ft² of shopping area, to premier mall such as Polo Park, to downtown Johnston Terminal, Winnipeg Square, and Cityplace.
- Amazing Museums - Canadian Museum for Human Rights & Manitoba Museum to name a few.