We aim to provide our members with accurate, relevant information and resources. The following is a list of professional and patient teaching resources. Many of these resources are not CCCN owned or produced, but may be useful to our members in their efforts to participate in lifelong learning.
- CCCN's YouTube page
- Susan Morris' YouTube page
- Prodromal Symptoms Screening Scale
- Sheila O'Keefe-McCarthy Heart Innovation Research Program
- Hypertension Canada
- University of Ottawa Heart Institute
- Heart & Stroke Annual Reports
- The Canadian Cardiovascular Society (CCS)
- Canadian Heart Failure Society
- CCCN member publications:
- Hyde, E. Martin, D. E., & Rieger, K. L. (2019). Factors shaping the provision of sexual health education for adults with acute coronary syndrome: A scoping review.
- Dube, M., Jones., B., Kaba, A., Cunnington, W., France, K., Lomas, K., ... Ferland, A. (2019). Preventing Harm: Testing and Implementing Health Care Protocols Using Systems Integration and Learner-Focused Simulations: A Case Study of a New Postcardiac Surgery, Cardiac Arrest Protocol.
Please see the Health Promotion
page for additional, health promotion related resources.
This is not an exhaustive list and if there is something that you feel is missing, please do not hesitate to contact Laura with that information so it can be considered for inclusion in our materials.